CoreOne Industrial is a privately held real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition, management, and redevelopment of performing and underperforming properties in the United States. Our investment philosophy is clear: creating and maintaining value in the industrial real estate market, particularly emphasizing asset preservation and value enhancement.
Strategic Property Focus
CoreOne targets 20,000 to 400,000 Square Foot functional industrial properties, across diverse markets in the United States.
Diverse Tenant Advantage
CoreOne excels in single and multi-tenant properties, optimizing value and accommodating diverse occupants.
CoreOne’s acquisition and management experience in Industrial assets provide a laser focus and commitment to preservation of investors’ capital.
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will get back to you shortly.
- Construction management
- Leasing oversight and administration
- Property management
- RFP Development and assessment
- Sub-metering and charge back methodology
- Vendor contract management & reporting
- Tenant communication programs
- Permitting and approvals
- Cost segregation and depreciation analysis
- Operating expense budget planning and development